- Updated Help sections and included bugfixes
- New GUI for Oil Observation and Continuous Oil spill, guides included
- Updated model. The NEMO model is now being used instead of HIROMB
- Weather data temporary disabled. A new way of displaying weather data is under development and in the meantime weather needs to be offline.
- New text tool
- Graphs location updated! Now available as a button in oil and object result views
- New start pages! Download screenshot guide for instructions
- Observations are now seen on oil observation start page
- Coordinates can now be manually added in Degrees Decimal Minutes format
- Polygons and lines are now drawn with free hand
- New measure tool
- Added depth on oil spill
- You can now download a Simple screenshot guide on this page! Look under documentation
- Added an export button for data download, located in to right corner when viewing results
- Boom depth are now shown when creating boom
- Performance bugfixes
- Added a share button on oil and object player
- Internet Explorer 11 and 10 bugfixes
- Satellite detection bugfixes
- New layout on start page with responsive design!
- Exercise designer and Exercise observation added! Enables training simulations for exercises
- Winds, Currents and Ice visualization are within a square box. You can now move the box.
- Floating buoy wind drag percentage is now working as expected
- Switched to OpenSeaMap for result viewers to evaluate user experience
- Trajectory label placements improved
- Algae added! First version needs external file to add algae coordinates
2014-01-17 Site updates
Several updates has been made to the site but here are the main news
- Navigation buttons in the top of each page makes site navigation easier
- Saving and loading simulations improvements
- Some responsive design fixes for smaller devices
- Changed input format for entering coordinates
- AIS Ships now shows all ships in time period
- Fixed a login problem on session time out
- Several minor changes
Added trajectory detailed trajectory. Added maps to wizard. More bugfixes for IE9 users.
New updates 2013-10-08
Added logout in apps. More bugfixes for IE9 users.
Model simulations are in production but AIS functions are still in test phase,
so please report feedback for missing functions or bugs!
Seatrack Web launches new web application!
Users use same login as old Seatrack Web
but need extra access.
Contact Anette Jönsson for more information.